How to achieve Success, Happiness, and Prosperity in less than 5 minutes per day!
Ever wonder why some people have all the luck? Is it really just luck or are there other forces at work?
Having a successful relationship is the most important and yet the most difficult aspect of our lives.
- How much of our behavior in relationships has been programmed from childhood?
- What role does the subconscious mind play in who we choose in relationships and why?
In this revealing documentary, HMI Instructor John Melton guides you through a delightful journey through the early history of hypnosis. The artful use of music combined with interesting illustrations and historic photos, helps convey the feeling of the period and the mood of this hypnotically historic saga.
Starting with the esoteric practices of Franz Mesmer in the 1770s and through James Braid’s scientific research in the 1840s, you will discover the advances and contributions made by the earliest practitioners of this field as it fought for recognition within the medical community.
Included in this Free Course…
- The life and work of Franz Anton Mesmer
- The French Royal Commission’s examination of Animal Magnetism
- The Marquis de Puysegur and “Artifical Somnambulism”
- Abbe Faria and “Lucid Sleep”
- Origins of the term “Hypnosis”
- The first use of Surgical Hypnoanesthesia
- James Braid and the scientific study of Hypnosis
In this video you will find the answers on how our mind works, why our old habits are so hard to conquer and what makes a change work when we want to. After watching this free class on hypnosis you will:
a. Learn why the old habits are so hard to break
b. How to identify the unwanted habit in order to get rid of it
c. What makes it go away after battling the “negative belief” for so many years?
All this and much more in our FREE hypnosis seminar today!